Friday 1 February 2008

Zeitgeist


i first heard about this documentary through a friend at work, and downloaded it months ago, only today did i find the time and the inclination to actually sit down and watch it.

initial reaction:
its very interesting
watch it if you can :)
download and read statement by the filmmaker here
although i don't agree with some of it, i do believe that the central message is one which we all need to learn regardless, and that is  - think for yourself. 
do your own research and don't take anything as a given.

3 comments:

Fesh said...

oh oh oh .. I downloaded... is it really a good watch or will I waste 2 hours of my life and then blame it all on you?

DailyAntics said...

fesh, just watch the damn thing..hope you're not easily offended..there's stuff in there about santa claus not existing..

Fesh said...

OH MY GOD! TAKE THAT BACK RIGHT NAWO!

He exists!! I regularly sit on the lap of fat, drunk dudes in costumes and I get presents... you won't take that away from me.

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters