Thursday 31 July 2008

the bimbo post

Boredom sets in...

Bored of work, bored of facebook, bored of email, bored of news, bored of cairo, bored of people, bored of traffic, bored of sitting at a desk day in day out, bored of inactivity, bored of smoking all day at the office, bored of doing fuckall with my life, bored of not doing enough, bored of writing shitty corporate bollocks that means zilch, yes, the boredom which usually visits me at the one year mark has set in.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooored.

B
O R E D
R
E
D

6 comments:

Fesh said...

oh man... this sounds like one of those messages that are featured on the news a few days later. You know, after you take your AK-47 for a spin at work? And suddenly it's all over the news how there were many "signs" that this will happen?

Anonymous said...

very true...see you at the airport

Munqy said...

So, your airplane arrives on Wednesday from Polska? See you then..

*Munqy loads rifle.

madwomaninatic said...

I feel ya, I feel ya!!!!

madwomaninatic said...

in my case it took 6 months

Fesh said...

POLSKAAAAA GGOOOOAAAAALLLLL!!!

Yes, I'll descend from the plane drapped in a Polska flag. I decided that I need to make an entrance this time...

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters