Tuesday 15 July 2008

Arty Farty


As fickle as i am, i find it really, really hard to choose just one thing for each of these categories, but after a good talking to from Munqy, i have surrendered my will...

Favourite Author: Vladimir Nabokov

Favourite Book: Lolita

Favourite Artist: Diego Rivera

Favourite Artwork: El Vendedor de Alcatraces

Favourite Poet: Pablo Neruda

Favourite Poem: hmmmmm... don't have one, but this will do for now

Favourite Singer: Nina Simone

Favourite Song: Summertime

Favourite Actor: Marlon Brando

Favourite Director: Stanley Kubrick

Favourite Film: The Shining

I reserve the right to change my mind without the slightest bit of notice, and i tag that guy (the one who talks to his pigeon), if he's still alive.

3 comments:

madwomaninatic said...

ahhh... the Shining! one of the causes of my childhood nightmares! along with the Hulk!

The aforementioned pigeon guy said...

Okay...so I'm almost a year late...but I'm here now. You shall have your list from me within the week. It has been written. :)

DailyAntics said...

it's good to hear from you man :) hope ur well.

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters