Thursday 3 April 2008

Tag Me Baby ;)

I have been tagged, here are my ten random things:

1. I have a recurring dream that a Tsunami is about to hit the city I live in and there is nowhere to run, each time I have the dream the location changes

2. I want to live by the sea, when I was younger my aspirations were to become a beach bum, the sea gives me peace

3. I have a hand fetish, no matter how attractive a guy might be, if his hands are ugly it’s out of the question

4. I swam with dolphins completely by accident, it freaked me out, but I petted that dolphins head like he was a cat, I came out of the sea all dizzy saying “that was better than sex!”

5. I never believed in father Xmas but I did believe in the tooth fairy, she left a fifty pence piece under my pillow for each tooth

6. I am haunted by the number 11 usually in the form of 11:11 and I prefer odd numbers and odd years, although I must say 2008 is looking good so far :) I totally believe in the mysticism of the numbers three and seven

7. I am torn between wanting to have lived in Egypt’s 1950’s and the USA’s late 60’s…revolution or flower power? Om Kulthoum or Jefferson Airplane? I just can’t decide

8. I smoke like a chimney and no I don’t want to give up

9. If you teach me something I don’t know, I will respect you forever, although I never felt the same reverence at school

10. I am completely and irreparably in love with this country, and living here has taught me patience, tolerance and generosity under any circumstances. I cannot imagine ever living anywhere else

if any of you ever read this i tag Jade, Anna, Perfect Fool and Amnesiac :)

i just have to add one more:

11. I give people electric shocks when i touch them.. i can no longer touch door handles or anything else which is made of metal...i just got a shock off an ipod and a plant, i am at my wits END.

7 comments:

Munqy said...

I swear, one of these days I'm gonna get you to tell me all about that whole 11 thing.

And as for the hands, that STILL freaks me out. You freak, you...

DailyAntics said...

i'd rather be a freak than a chicken...

Fesh said...

Baaaqqqqq Baaaaaaqqqqq Baaaaaaaaqqqq

*Fesh then steps back into the background, his work is done.

Munqy said...

WTF? What are you doing here? You are not allowed to polute the sanctity of this blog with your nonsense!

*Munqy flogs Fesh.

Fesh said...

*Fesh first looks up 'flog'. He likes what he finds..

Oh, I'm not leaving... I guess you can only respond by more "flogging".

Munqy said...

*Munqy flogs Fesh some more.

Fesh said...

You're a sick sick man...

...and why did you stop? harder! HARDER!

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters