Thursday 17 May 2007

Sexual Harassment Delivery 2

A couple of weeks later, this time in broad daylight I was walking home, and some lad again on a bike, started following me, I wasn’t about to let that boob incident happen to me a second time, so I waited till we were face to face, and I asked him “Fee 7aga?” (Is there something I can do for you?) and his reply was “Aiywa, ayez ado something I can’t really repeat on this blog.” (Yes, I would like to put something where the sun does not shine).

So I challenged him to do it, a sort of come on then if you think you’re man enough, he was taken aback by this but kept circling me with his bike anyway, not quite sure what to do next, and this didn’t make his small talk any more polite.. so I made like I was going to run after him, and I was wearing my trainers this time and had every intention of knocking him to the ground and kicking the kaka out of him. So he rode off.

Now there is a reason for this random rant, and seeing as blogger doesn’t usually let me write anything longer than a paragraph, I will continue in za nekxt wan.

2 comments:

Forsoothsayer said...

the bike guys are always the worst...cos they have a getaway vehicle.

Anonymous said...

I have the same experienced when I was working in Cairo, Egypt.

We were all came down from a friend's house after a dinner invitation and the husband of my gf was walking at the back while we both ladies and the children were walking in the front. For no reason I felt something is wrong coz i saw a guy who were riding his bicycle stop about 500 metre from us and he was doing something to himself and when we came nearer i screamed as I saw what he was doing!!! Believe it or not, he was mastubating on the bike!! He ran and my gf's husband gave him a chase but of course as usual the culprit got away on his bike.

Another gf, she was walking home from supermarket and have both hands with shopping bags in day light, a guy comes from behind her and grab both her breast and squeezed it and then ran away. She shouted but there were nobody around to help her!!

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters