Sunday 1 April 2007

Chaka Chaka Chaka Khan






Me love it :)

I was driving when this TUNE came on the radio and made me feel all alive again, yes its eighties music at its all time best, dont ever diss the 80's!

Plz turn it up and sing ur heart out, it will make u feel better i promise.

i remember watching the 1984 movie (Breakdance) this came from as a school kid wearing my grey n green uniform and thinking that we were soooooooooo cool, although i dont think the word cool was in use then, memory fails me but music does not.

i vaguely remember dancing my behind off to this at one of the Notting Hill Carnivals too, so from school to partying on the streets of london to my car in cairo, this one has stood the test of time.

No comments:

 
Locations of visitors to this page

Dell Coupons
Web Counters